MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic individual with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- A positive employee culture
- Paid CNA training
- Paid hours while in training
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Non-Certified Nurse Aide you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. We will pay for you to become a Certified Nurse Aide through M-Points sponsorship program! Our Non-Certified nurse aides provide quality nursing care to residents and are responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological wellbeing.
- Coordinate work within the department, as well as with other departments, report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor, and assists immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
- Is knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and provides support to the residents according to their care plan.
- Attends to the individual needs of residents, which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating or other needs in keeping with the individuals care plan.
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- A can do/will do attitude to help others
- Have taken or will be taking a CNA class
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan and growing, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.